Grandbabies...Who instructs these tiny thieves to steal our hearts and take our breath away?

Thursday, March 3, 2011

15 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. My daughter married my cousin's wife's brother:)

2. I met Jay North (Dennis the Menace)in 7th grade and fell madly in love!

3. I hate mushrooms.

4. My grandmother baked an egg custard every day. Yum! I loved visiting and having warm egg custard everytime I walked in the door.

5. I never got to watch Disney on Sunday nights because I was at church. But I was home in time for Bonanza:)

6. I was over 50 when I had my first pedicure.

7. I've had separate elevator encounters with Robert Redford and Morley Safer.

8. I've met two Presidents - Ronald Reagan when I was 8 months pregnant with Caitlin; and dinner with George Bush (and about a thousand secret service:)

9. I also met Rick Flare (sat next to him at Pres. Bush dinner) who was insulted that I asked him who he was:) He was a good sport, just said his feelings were hurt that I had no clue;) hehe

10. On the celebrity kick...I've hung out a few minutes with Davis Love III, too. Three times! Pretty cool!

11. I have read every book that my three children were assigned to read in school...including college (if I was aware of the book).

12. My parents were not into pictures so I have very few childhood photos which probably explains my obession with the thousands of photos I have of my children:)

13. I fell in love with Steve the first time he said hello:) I was 14, he was 15.

14. I tutored MUSC professors' children when we lived in Charleston.

15. Steve missed my June college graduation and my sister's September wedding because he had exams both days:(

Owen and "Bach"

Owen and "Bach"
Boys will be boys!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We created this site to update friends and family on our growing family. Our grandchildren, Owen and Maddox, are the sweetest little boys on earth! We are so blessed to be a part of their lives.