Sara Frances & Harley - January 2, 2010 from Grant Digital Media on Vimeo.
Grandbabies...Who instructs these tiny thieves to steal our hearts and take our breath away?
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I love this video of the wedding highlights. The full version is wonderful for a keepsake but this short one is my favorite. I've been in kind of a depressed mood the last few weeks so tonight I went to my facebook profile to look at photos of the boys. Just as I was getting ready to log off, I decided to view this video again as it's been weeks since I last saw it. It always makes me cry at the beginning but I laugh out loud at the end:) Then... I saw where I could embed and bingo there you go!
Owen and "Bach"
Boys will be boys!
About Me
- carolina classics
- Welcome to our family blog. We created this site to update friends and family on our growing family. Our grandchildren, Owen and Maddox, are the sweetest little boys on earth! We are so blessed to be a part of their lives.