Steve's day began with a perfect "good morning" from little Owen, setting the tone for a wonderful day! Thanks to the Robinson wedding, we had Owen for a sleep-over at the lake. Sleepy little Owen sat up in bed, smiled as he saw his Bach, and said, "Good morning, Bach"...sweet, simple gifts - the best!
We slipped in an early morning boat ride (very short loop in our cove)so Owen could drive Bach's boat; then packed up and delivered Owen to his daddy. Later, Steve got to spend time with both of the boys for Sunday dinner. Maddox was so adorable with his gift for Steve. He shouted "BACH" and pointed repeatedly at the present! So cute!
Maddox and Owen are a hoot when they are together. They have their own language that reminds me of Caitlin and Jay. If I don't look, I can go back in time and hear Caitlin and Jay in deep conversation; and when I do look, I see Caitlin (Maddox) and Seth (Owen)! haha... amazing how much they both look like little "mimi me's":)
Sara Frances spent Father's Day in Lancaster with Harley's family. Steve did get to spend some time with SF earlier in the week so he was ok sharing her with Mark, but we are keeping score... hehe. I believe Mother's Day AND Father's Day 2009 were spent in Lancaster so next year it's good ol Laurens, right? It's tough having to "share" our children, but we are trying to adjust. Thank goodness for our baby boys who keep us busy and happy:)
